Need a professional line card? In other words, a line card that clearly showcases your services to customers, and actually fits on the page? I feel your pain…
Here are some line cards I’ve created for businesses all over the US, including Eagle High International, based in California, and Tech Reps in Pennsylvania. The great thing is that I work online, so there’s no need to waste precious time meeting in person.
I’ll take your brief and ideas, and turn them into the perfect line card for you and your business!
Project: Design and print a product line card for Eagle High International
Eagle High International
Create a line card that includes a logo, industries served, certifications, contact information, materials, and products the company supplies.
I was asked to design a line card which clearly details the client’s brand and services offered. They told me what kind of designs they like, as well as their preferred colors, and showed me some mock-designs they’d created.
Within 24 hours, I’d created a draft that fit the brief. I received payment and worked with the client to make several changes in order to perfect the design.
Once approved, I sent over two print-ready PDF files to the client, along with instructions for when to use each file. I included a quote for printing, and the client chose to get their line cards printed with me.
The client loved the final design and enjoyed the efficient and flexible process of working with me.
Project: Design and print a vendor line card for GTS Technical Sales
Line Card Specs:
- Create a two-page design (front and back)
- Include a logo of each company they represent
- Include a list of industrial and commercial products they carry
- Include contact information
Bolt and Pipe Chart Designs
Additional charts designed for GTS Tech: a Bold Chart and A Pipe Chart.
Project: Design a product line card for Tech Reps, Inc.
I was asked to design a line card for Tech Reps, Inc. A line card is a sheet that lists all manufactures that company represents.
How to order a line card design?
- Email me at LetNadiaDesignIt [!at] gmail.com with the details you’d like to be included on your line card design.
- what kind of line card(s) you require
- your company name
- Your company logo (if you have it)
- your materials
- products your company supplies
- Your manufacturers
If you do not have a logo, I’ll feature your company name with an appropriate font. If you need a professional logo, I can create one for you! Simply email me for a quote.
- Once payment has been received, I’ll customize your order and send a proof to your email within 2-3 working days.
3. Let me know if you’d like any changes to be made.
4. When the final proof is approved, I’ll send the high the high-resolution PDF and jpeg files by email, which you can print anywhere you like (local printer, Staples, Office Depot, Vistaprint, etc.)
Line Card Design Price
Printing Services are also available
Need a quick and affordable printing service? I’m your woman! For line cards, I use sturdy and durable 16 pt cardstock with full UV gloss finish – with the thickness of a business card.
- 16 pt cardstock
- Full Color
*Pricing quote does not include shipping. Shipping is within the US.
Have questions to ask? Want to discuss your ideas? Email me at LetNadiaDesignIt [!at] gmail.com or send me a message through a contact form here. I can send over some line card examples for inspiration and support you to produce the perfect line card for you and your business.
I’m excited to get started!