Hello, I’m Nadia McDannels, a seasoned freelance graphic designer based in North Dallas, Texas.
My Educational Journey:
- Bachelor’s Degree from Wilmington University (2010-2012)
- Major in Print Design with a Minor in Multimedia
- Winner of the Best Senior Project Award
- Winner of the Outstanding Media Design Award
- Honored with the Best Studio Photography Award
- Associate Degree from Delaware Technical and Community College (2007-2010)
- Majors in Advertising Design, Multimedia, and Photo Imaging
- Classical Arts Studies at Voronezh Art College in Russia (2003-2007)
My Career Highlights:
- Graphic Design Internship at QVC (January 2011 – May 2011)
- Conducted a paid internship at QVC as a graphic design intern
- Responsibilities included creating live branding logos, video and sound editing, and on-screen snap animation advertisements
- Graphic Designer at Demand Prints (November 2010 – August 2012)
- Initially engaged in project-based work, later transitioning to a part-time and then full-time role
- Directly collaborated with clients to oversee and execute various graphic design projects
- Demonstrated creative expertise in developing restaurant menus, logos, business cards, letterheads, flyers, and advertisements from conceptualization to completion
My Freelance Ventures:
- Freelance Graphic Designer for the Delaware Symphony Orchestra (2013-2022) – 8 seasons
- Freelance Graphic Designer for the Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra (2021 – present)
In my freelance work, I’ve tackled an array of design projects in various industries, including restaurants, industrial manufacturing businesses, churches, financial advisors, landscaping companies, nail salons and spas, non-profit organizations, real estate companies, and many others.
Currently, my focus is on symphony orchestra design projects and crafting line cards for industrial manufacturing businesses.
I’m always eager to embark on fresh and exciting projects, so if you have a creative vision in mind, I’m ready to bring it to life. Let’s make something amazing together!
Why work with me?
I realize I’ve already mentioned this, but I can’t emphasize it enough. Graphic design has never been just a job for me; it’s my first love! I have a keen eye for detail and take a flexible approach. I’ll ensure that my work fits your design needs, and exceeds your expectations.
And what about the cost? Unlike large marketing agencies, I don’t have extra expenses and overheads, making my prices affordable. Plus, my printing experience means that you’ll receive a print-ready file from me, even if you decide to print somewhere else.
Get in touch!
To work with me, simply drop me an email detailing your ideas – no idea or question is too big or too small! You can also give me a call, although I should warn you that my two little children quite enjoy discussing graphic design ideas too. If you let me know by email what day and time are best to call you, I’ll make sure we’re uninterrupted! As much as I love my kids’ art, it’s not quite up to my high standard…
Thank you so much for checking out my business, and I’m excited to hear from you!